As an American-made sporting rifle, the Ruger AR556 Rifle 5.56 NATO is built to last. Made from aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging, the flattop upper receiver has a forward assist, dust cover, and brass deflector, including a type II anodized type II hard coat for maximum durability. The six-position telescoping M4-style buttstock and MIl-Spec buffer tube, allow you to adjust the sight picture for the proper size for different users. The front sight is elevation adjustable, while the Ruger Rapid Deploy folding rear sight gives you windage adjustability. It can also be folded to make room for optics, then instantly redeployed if needed. For further details, please contact or visit your nearest SCHEELS location.
- One 30-round Magpul® PMAG®
- Aerospace-grade 7075-T6 aluminum forging
- Single-stage trigger provides durable and reliable fire control
- Heat-resistant glass-filled nylon for shooting comfort and durability
- Six-position telescoping M4-style buttstock and Mil-Spec buffer tube
- Ruger® Rapid Deploy folding rear sight provides windage adjustability
- Milled gas block is located at a carbine-length (M4) position for improved balance and handling
- Ergonomic pistol grip features an extended trigger reach for more precise trigger control
- Chrome-plated bolt carrier inside diameter and chrome-plated gas key inside diameter provide exceptional resistance to hot gases
- Medium contour cold hammer-forged barrel with ultra-precise rifling provides exceptional accuracy
- Height: 8"
- Grooves: 6
- Capacity: 30
- Twist: 1:8" RH
- Weight: 6.5 Ibs.
- Barrel Length: 16.10"
- Thread pattern: ½" - 28
- Overall length: 32.25 - 35.5"
- Length of pull: 10.25 - 13.5"
- Front sight: Adjustable post
- Stock: Black synthetic, collapsible
- Rear sight: Adjustable Ruger Rapid Deploy